Casual Group Bookings
Bring your group to Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym
One-off or regular bookings are available. Bookings can be made for school sport during term and for special occasions such as end-of-term excursions. Teachers should help supervise students while they are at the gym.
Indoor climbing is a great team-building exercise. We can even organise team competitions or other activities. We have shower & changing facilities so you can be back at the office fast.
Personal tuition is available at hourly rates. A Lead Climbing course will get you into leading at the gym.
For prices & bookings, call us.
A special birthday party rate includes harness hire and party room, with a kitchen including oven, fridge, microwave and sink. You can bring your own food! Read our Birthday Party Info for more details.
Climbing makes a good break from normal training for other sports, especially if you normally train outdoors and its raining.
Elevate your Team
Elevate Your Team" for Corporate groups. Indoor climbing is a great team building exercise. call us on 9728 2825 to book.
Youth Groups and Scouts
Friday night is a good night for youth groups and scouts.
Child vacation care groups often come in for excursions during the holidays. You should try to provide at least 1 adult or over-12 per 5 children.
FAQ’s about group bookings
What is included?
• Harness hire
• A full safety lesson including how to belay (hold the rope to safeguard the climber)
• Climbing for up to 2½ hours
Clothing and Footwear
• Please wear light, sporty clothing i.e. shorts, tights or loose pants, and enclosed shoes or joggers. No skirts or tight jeans. No sandals or thongs. Climbing shoes can be hired for $7.
• Villawood station is a 5 min walk away. Buses also run along Woodville Rd. There is plenty of room for busses in the car park.
What is included?
• All climbers and belayers (rope holders) need to fill in our waiver form. If the participant is under 18 the waiver form must be signed by a parent or guardian. You can download the waiver form here.